So much has been going on here that I can’t wait to find the time to write more about.
- I’m getting more involved with the Holistic Moms Network and I’m really excited that I’m filling out the application to become a co-leader of the local chapter. (Possibly the last time I’ll get to check the 29 and under box!)
- After a rough patch with trying to figure out why the baby was having some bad reactions to breastfeeding (followed by me accidentally losing 10 pounds in 3 weeks and feeling very weak) we had a nutrition consultation. We’re feeling better and implementing some great changes to our diets.
- Peter turned 6 months old, had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa, got his first cold and cut his first two teeth all at the same time! He’s also been sitting up for a couple weeks and getting really steady now, which is making him very happy. (The 6 month photo is coming soon.)
- We have a new secret weapon which put us huge strides ahead in organizing. I never thought I would do this, but I’m so happy we did.
- Now I need to go do some reading to see what everyone else has been blogging about the last couple of weeks!